People & Culture Manager
A reputable rapidly expanding Cake Bar and Cafe is looking for a General Manager to oversee their business operations at all their stores and branches.
- Controls day-to-day operations by scheduling, ordering, and developing the restaurant team members.
- Controls profit & loss, by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions.
- Ensures that the restaurant is in compliance with the preventative maintenance program with regards to facility, equipment, and grounds maintenance
- Maintains fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensures products are consistent with company quality standards.
- Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of a Diploma in Hospitality or related
- At least 8 Years experience, 4 Years should be at a senior management position.
- Strong understanding of cost and labor systems that lead to restaurant profitability
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent interpersonal communications and presentation skills
- Ability to lead big groups of people
- Must have ability to accurately handle money, make change, process credit card
transactions and have strong menu knowledge