HEAD RECOVERY UNIT
The Head Recovery Unit is responsible for recovery management and litigation matters.
- Verify compliance and proper ﬁlling of loan agreements.
- Follow up on loan insurance and quality guarantees.
- Assess the situation of late payment to facilitate speedy customer in the payment.
- Establish recovery procedures for managing customers in arrears
1. Quality control and production arrears management:
- Ensure the recovery of written off loans
Monitor customer ﬁle and late payment in arrears
Perform reminders by telephone, mail or in the ﬁeld of late payment by customers
Apply debt collection procedures to unpaid instalments
Maintain close contact with customers when necessary and feasible
Achieve given recovery targets
Negotiate a new schedule in case of actual difﬁculty of the customer found
Ensure recovering unpaid instalments is in accordance to the banks’ policy
Checking loan agreements.
Guarantees of the implementation of loan insurance.
Monitoring customers’ compliance to timeline.
3. Company’s Representative:
Representing the company in the relationship with: Customers - external legal stakeholders in the collection - insurers.
Risk Assessment and Control:
Identify risk and assess impact of the identiﬁed risks/Propose contingency plans to deal with emergencies/Assist in the management of Branch.
Credit processing system/Controls loan ﬁles based on tangible elements.
Market knowledge and trend analysis:
Monitor market trend and sectoral risk correlations which may impact lending.
Coordination of internal control and means of control
Ensure ﬁrst level controls and supervisory controls areperformed by staff/Identify loopholes and weaknesses in the internal control system and recommend a solution.
Diagnosis and implementation of recommendations/action plans:
Carrying out the diagnosis/Making observations and drawing up recommendations
Monitoring and Risk reporting:
Monitoring tools/Indicators/Frequency/Prepare an audit report to speciﬁed standards/Monitor composition and concentration of risk in the Bank's portfolio/ Monitor migration of risk levels within the portfolio segment/ Report writing.
Operating and credit risk management:
Analysis and identiﬁcation of credit risks/Identify and analyse risk inherent in the signiﬁcant activities (Lending, deposit and ﬁnancial services) of the bank.
Impact analysis and measurement:
Identiﬁcation of risks/Impact analysis/Monitoring procedures and regulation/Management of excesses
AML (anti-money laundering), regulatory control, etc./Develops, initiates, maintains, and revises the Compliance Program/Ensures compliance with the bank's policies, processes and procedures.
Follow-up of arrears > 90days/Planning of recovery actions/Instigating legal proceedings when necessary.
Identify best practices regarding arrears recovery/ ensure compliance to arrears management best practices and policies/Ad-hoc task related to recovery of loans in arrears.
Arrears portfolio management:
Identify arrears clients transferred to recovery unit/manage assigned arrears portfolio as designated by recovery head.
Follow-up of existing lawsuits/Relations with lawyers/ Defending the company's interests.
- Analysis of topics covered/Summarising/Identiﬁcation of key points
- Identiﬁcation and management of priorities/Prioritising tasks
- Knowledge of the management systems and IT tools required
Scheduling/Business monitoring/Coordination of players involved/Negotiation
- Evaluation of scenarios or alternatives/Working out solutions
- Writing documents/ Effective communication/Oral presentations in French and English
- Analysis of work situations/Organisational effectiveness/ Sense of priorities
- Taking initiatives/taking a step back/Analytical ability/ Initiating change
- Handling difﬁcult individual and collective situations/ Maintaining dialogue/Negotiation
Sense of service/ Listening / Individual communication
- Listening/Respecting instructions/Openness to learning
- Participation in collective missions /Solidarity/ Helping each other out
Application deadline: 28th July 2023