Lagos - Ibadan,
Primarily responsible for the safe operation and maintenance of the production lines
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
· Perform and provide technical support for installations, maintenance, and repairs of mechanical, electrical, and rotating equipment.
· Perform planned maintenance checks and calibration and timely submits appropriate reports.
· Assist supervisors in changing technology and budget requirements.
· Minimize downtime and unsafe conditions by performing preventative maintenance.
· Maintain mechanical skills by attending training sessions and on-the-job training.
· Repair minor electrical repairs.
· Respond to emergencies and participate in emergency response.
· Drive teamwork throughout the area of responsibility.
· Supervising, directing, and training contract crews
Internal dynamics and interfaces
Production Team, Maintenance Team, Quality Control
Required Job Qualifications & Competencies
Education & Experience
- Certificate in an Electrical field
- 1 year experience in similar position
Special Work Conditions
· Ability to manage several tasks
· Work at the plant
· Physical efforts required