AGRI-BUSINESS SALES ENGINEER - FEED
Job type : Permanent
Reporting to : National Sales Manager Grains
Location : Littoral Region -
He/She is responsible for managing the Sales Department of feed products and all activities related to its success; He/She will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department. The Sales manager- FEED will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of his/her sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of salespeople.
· Conduct when required markets survey at a regional or National level in order to build a robust market intelligence in the animal feed business
· Develop and lead Sales plan initiatives to achieve and exceed revenue, market share and cost of sale targets,
· Keep knowledge on up-to-date market trends and rates to ensure competitive position of the company in the market of animal FEED.
· Develop strategic Market & trade channel development plans for all prospects in the area covered.
· Structure and draft proposals, including written materials, pricing, and presentations
· Monitor and report on animal feed industry developments and competitor activity in the territory to identify further commercial opportunities,
· Play an active role in the providing support to the management in the development of current and future growth strategy for all existing products as well as new products in the pipeline
· Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and handle objections
· Coordinate with other sales representatives to ensure that regional set targets are being met and company standards are being upheld.
· Recruitment & onboarding education for new dealers
· Training of team members
· Custodian of company property in the region.
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
· Preferable Agricultural Engineer or bachelor’s degree in animal sciences, Agri-Business, Food Technology or related domains is required.
· Or Degree in Sales with strong relevant experience in Agri-Business.
· 5-years minimum working experience as technical sales officer/sales executive in FMCG/Agro Industry, with 2 years at a managerial level.
· Multilinguistic capabilities (English, French and other Cameroonian local languages)
· Excellent sales and negotiation skills
· Strong network of clients in the animal feed industry, regional network would be an advantage.
· Excellent communication, analysis, and decision-making skills are essential.
· Customer-centric, detail-oriented, and result-driven.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to interact effectively with employees at all levels of the organization
· Ability to demonstrate initiative and work well in a fast-paced environment
· Strong work ethic and ability to work well with little supervision.
DEADLINE : 6th June 2023
NB : CV in English ONLY